EASY & AFFORDABLE STUDENT LOANS
Serving All Bennington County Vermont Residents
OLIN SCOTT FUND, INC. has provided financial assistance since 1920. Now, this post-secondary educational loan opportunity is available to all full-time students. OLIN SCOTT FUND provides easy and affordable loans to help Bennington County Vermont residents further their college, vocational, and professional educations.
EASY TO APPLY:
- Submit A Completed Application By July 1st Deadline
- Reside In Bennington County, Vermont
- Provide Your Transcript With Minimum 2.5 GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Provide A Copy Of Your School Acceptance Letter
- Pay A $25 One-Time Application Fee To OLIN SCOTT FUND
- Complete Loan Documents With (2) Two Acceptable Loan Co-Signers
- Meet With OLIN SCOTT FUND To Complete The Loan Documents
- Once You Are Approved, Meet OLIN SCOTT FUND To Pick Up Check Made Payable To The Student And The Educational Institution They Are Attending.
- 1st Year College Freshman up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student – New
- 2nd Year College Sophomore up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student – New
- 3rd Year College Junior up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student
- 4th Year College Senior up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student
- 1st Year Graduate School up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student
- 2nd Year Graduate School up to $10,000 / Year Full-Time Student
OLIN SCOTT FUND provides 5% APR (annual percentage rate) student loans and has a 1/2% origination fee.
- While In School, It’s Interest Free And No Payments
- Payments Will Start The Year After Graduation
- $10,000 Or Less – A 60-Month Payback Term
- More Than $10,000 – A 120-Month Payback Term
- Special Rules Apply If Student Withdraws Before Graduation
MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS:
- Undergraduate Student=$40,000 Total Loans
- Graduate Student=$60,000 Total Loans
- Student Siblings=No More Than $120,000 Per Family
CONTINUING LOANS ARE EASY TO RENEW:
- Each Year Confirm You’re An Active Student To Re-Apply Or Defer Payment To After Graduation
- Provide Your Transcript With Minimum 2.5 GPA (Grade Point Average) Showing Full Time Status
- Complete And Submit The Loan Documents By July 1st Deadline Each Year To OLIN SCOTT FUND, INC. 407 Main St, PO Box 1208, Bennington, VT 05201
The OLIN SCOTT FUND, INC. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, sex, age, gender & identity or expression, or disability.
Full disclosure provided with completed application.